Looking for a budget-friendly place to stay in Las Vegas?
Casino Royale Best Western Plus is a perfect choice for a vacation on a budget. They offer affordable rates and an ideal location on The Strip.
The hotel has recently upgraded amenities, including new granite countertops, plush bedding, complimentary cable television, and more!
You can relax knowing you’ll get cheap drinks, cheap meals, and play low-minimum games without breaking the bank.
Book your stay at Casino Royale today!
What We Love About Casino Royale
- It’s located near the middle of The Strip, with rooms just a two-minute walk from the front entrance. No other hotel on The Strip can say that.
- There’s a nostalgic atmosphere inside Casino Royale. The low ceilings and neon lights are a blast of retro Las Vegas. It’s like no other property on The Strip.
- No resort fee. Casino Royale is the only hotel on The Strip that offers no resort fee 365 days a year.
Casino Royale Room Rate
Casino Royale Resort Fee
No Resort Fee
Casino Royale Check In/Out
Casino Royale Hotel Amenities
What To Expect At Casino Royale
- The vibe at Casino Royale is unique. It’s a budget-friendly casino with a neon dive-bar feel.
- It’s hard to beat the value at Casino Royale. Budget-travelers can relax, knowing they can get cheap drinks, cheap meals, and play low-minimum games for hours without breaking the bank.
- The location is ideal for people wanting to get out and explore. The hotel is right next door to Venetian, Harrah’s, and across the street from Mirage. You don’t have to walk far for a good time.
Best Western Plus Rooms & Suites
The Best Western Plus hotel offers standard hotel rooms and suites. Casino Royale hotel rooms start at $99 with no resort fee. The hotel offers standard one and two-bed hotel rooms along with a variety of suites.
Casino Royale is well-kept but small and is appealing to budget-minded travelers.
The hotel features a fitness center, standard hotel pool, wifi, and free parking.
Restaurants & Bars at Casino Royale
The casino bar is one of the only places on The Strip with $3 beers all day. The bar serves up affordable drinks and has video poker machines for players to enjoy.
Casino Royale has a variety of food options. The nicest restaurant on-site is Outback Steakhouse. The property has two options open 24/7 – White Castle and Denny’s. The hotel also features a food court with Pizza Hut, Subway, and Footlong Hot Dogs.
Outside on The Strip is a fan-favorite, Fat Tuesday, for all your frozen adult slushie needs.
Casino Royale Casino
The casino is filled with a variety of slot machines to choose from. Choose your favorite game or try something new! The casino offers a range of games, from the classics to current favorites. From penny slots all the way up to $5 machines, you’re sure to find your lucky machine!
The casino also features electronic versions of popular table games like craps and roulette.
Casino Royale has a William Hill sportsbook at the casino bar. You can bet all of your favorite sports events at Casino Royale and catch some of the action at the bar.
Casino Royale FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Casino Royale Best Western Plus:
Looking for a cheap hotel on the strip?
Casino Royale is the only hotel on The Strip that offers no resort fee 365 days a year.
You can relax knowing you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank while staying at Casino Royale. Get your room today and enjoy all of the amenities, including free parking!
Book your stay with Casino Royale today!