Delano Las Vegas is a luxury hotel at Mandalay Bay on the south end of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Delano Hotel offers chic and elegant luxury suite accommodations that are non-smoking.
Visitors are treated to world-class dining, a massive pool complex, and a full-service spa from the south beach hotel brand.
With its all-suite boutique offering, Delano Las Vegas offers a sublime experience of modern elegance and personalized service. From the spacious spa bath suites to the Penthouse Suite with every possible luxury amenity imaginable, you will never want to leave!
What We Love About Delano
- Delano Las Vegas is an all-suites hotel so every room has plenty of room to relax after a long day whether you’re coming from the convention center or gambling floor, Delano is a comfortable stay.
- The beautiful entrance and lobby set the Delano apart from other hotels in Las Vegas. It may be a small thing, but it makes a big first impression.
- Delano is its own hotel, but it’s connected to Mandalay Bay and you have access to all the same hotel amenities.
Delano Room Rate
Delano Resort Fee
Delano Check In/Out
Delano Hotel Amenities
What To Expect At Delano
- The vibe at Delano is tranquil and luxurious. There’s no casino floor at the Delano Hotel which brings a peacefulness that is hard to find in Las Vegas.
- Delano is a separate tower from Mandalay Bay with limited offerings, you’ll have a short walk to restaurants, activities, and the casino.
- The hotel is beautiful and offers an affordable price point for a Las Vegas suite. There are restaurants of all price levels, making Delano a great option for travelers of all budgets.