Paris is the city of lights, love, and the magnificent Eiffel Tower. But for those who don’t want to spend 1000s of dollars on a plane ticket or spend hours upon hours on an uncomfortable flight, Paris Las Vegas is the next best thing.
Paris Las Vegas is a luxury resort that brings France’s capital to the United States. What’s great about this resort is that it has a beautiful Eiffel Tower Experience.
The Eiffel Tower Experience has the best views of the city from atop a replica of one of the greatest tourist attractions in the world.
Eiffel Tower Experience
Know Before You Go
- The Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas is 46-stories tall, half of the scale of the world-famous tower in Paris, France.
- The Eiffel Tower Light Show takes place every night from sunset until midnight every half-hour.
- The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck is currently open Thursday through Monday from 5:00 PM to midnight. Hours may vary.
- The Eiffel Tower Experience is a family-friendly attraction with discounted tickets for kids between 4-14 years old. Children 3 and under are free.
- If you’re driving to the Eiffel Tower, paid self-parking is available at Paris Las Vegas and costs between $12 - $15.
See the Eiffel Tower from your room at Paris Las Vegas
One of the best views of the Eiffel Tower is from the room at the Paris Las Vegas hotel.
This is one of the most popular resorts in Las Vegas because it has a casino floor, pools, an Eiffel Tower nightclub, and many other great amenities.
Those staying at the hotel will get the most of the french experience. Enjoy a warm pastry while basking in the french atmosphere before heading out on a day of exploration in Vegas.
Dine at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Vegas tourists should make the most of the French cuisine at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is perfect for a romantic night out or a fancy dining experience with friends.
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant has some of the most delicious meals in the city.
Munch on lobster eggs benedict for brunch, tender beef wellington for dinner, and a warm french macaron for dinner.
Pair dinner with a classic french brute or delicious zinfandel.
Light Show at the Eiffel Tower
From 46 stories high, visitors can enjoy some beautiful sights at night. One of these sites is a nightly light show.
From sunset until midnight, the Eiffel Tower will light up every 30 minutes.
Guests can watch the magic from on top of the Eiffel Tower or enjoy it from the bottom.
Add the Eiffel Tower to your Las Vegas Trip
There are so many incredible attractions and experiences in Las Vegas, but the Eiffel Tower Experience should be at the top of everyone’s list.
It’s fun, has the best views of the city, and is perfect for visitors of all ages. Get a slice of Paris in the city of gambling.
So Skip the line and purchase your tickets online for $24.50 to the Eiffel Tower Experience.