Encore Resort & Casino is one of the most luxurious resorts in Las Vegas. It is also home to one of the hottest nightclubs on the strip, XS Nightclub by day and Encore Beach Club by night. This article will introduce you to this unique resort with a complete guide to its hotel rooms, casino floor, pool complex, and restaurants.
Located on the north end of The Strip, Encore features elegant and refined decor with a contemporary touch. Encore has the perfect balance of relaxation and excitement, making it one of the most popular resorts in Las Vegas.
What We Love About Encore
- Encore is one of the most luxurious resorts on the Las Vegas Strip.
- The resort has an impressive in-house restaurant collection and a variety of bars to suit any mood.
- The casino floor is elegant, featuring all your favorite games, including roulette, blackjack, craps, and has a poker room and sportsbook.
Encore Room Rate
Encore Resort Fee
Encore Check In/Out
Encore Hotel Amenities
What To Expect At Encore
- The atmosphere is vibrant. The casino is a melting pot of glamor and elegance. The casino floor is reminiscent of the glamorous casinos you might see in old movies, with a contemporary twist and lots of natural light.
- There’s something for everyone at Encore. Fine dining, check. Clubbing, check. Live entertainment, check. Regardless of what you’re looking for out of a Vegas vacation, Encore can achieve it.
- Encore is expensive. It’s one of the most luxurious resorts in Las Vegas, and with that comes a high cost. Expect to spend a minimum of $25 per meal and $15 per cocktail.