Looking for a hotel in downtown Las Vegas?
Fremont Hotel is the perfect place to stay. With great rates and an unbeatable location, you’ll be able to explore all of downtown Las Vegas with ease. Located on the Fremont Street Experience – where you can enjoy free live entertainment every night!
You won’t find another hotel that offers such a prime location at these prices.
Book your room today!
What We Love About Fremont Hotel
- The hotel provides good value to its customers. From $3 Heinekens to cheap margaritas to discounted meals, you’ll get a taste of old Vegas pricing at Fremont.
- The casino offers all the essential table games with low minimums, slot machines, and video poker. Allowing gamblers to get the most bang for their buck.
Fremont Room Rate
Fremont Resort Fee
Fremont Check In/Out
Fremont Hotel Amenities
What To Expect At Fremont Hotel
- The casino vibe at Fremont is fun and casual on weekends but can be pretty mellow during the weekdays.
- Fremont is a straightforward, no thrills hotel. There are no fine-dining or luxury amenities. The hotel was built in 1956 and is currently owned and operated by Boyd Gaming.
- The hotel is located in a prime location that makes it easy to explore Downtown Las Vegas. What Fremont lacks, you can find in a neighboring hotel like Golden Nugget or Circa.
Fremont Hotel Rooms & Suites
The hotel has over 400 rooms and offers guests three different room types. Guests can choose from small king-sized ones (240 square feet) or larger double bedrooms (288 square feet), as well as deluxe suites that measure up to 540 square feet in size. All the rooms and suites are modern and comfortable but lack the luxuries of other Las Vegas hotels.
Fremont Hotel Amenities
While the hotel doesn’t have a pool, guests are invited to the rooftop pool at The Cal. The rooms have refrigerators available upon request, in-room wifi and phone, cable tv and on-demand movies, and optional rollaway beds and cribs.
Resort Fees & Parking
The Fremont Hotel charges a $27/night resort fee. Hotel guests can park for free in the garage or valet. Short-term visitors will be charged between $8 - $13 for self-parking. Parking validation is available for gamblers.
Restaurants & Bars at Fremont Hotel & Casino
Food options are limited at the hotel. There are only a couple of restaurants, including Tony Roma’s, Second Street Grill, Lanai Express, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
There are two bars inside the casino. The Filament bar offers up great cocktails and beer selection along with bartop video poker. The bar in the casino has $3 beers and affordable cocktails 24/7.
The casino offers gamblers all the popular table games and a huge variety of slot machines. Whether your game is Blackjack, Craps, or Poker, you’ll find it here. The casino also features live keno, a race and sportsbook, and progressive jackpots.
B Connected is Boyd Gaming’s player’s club that offers gamblers points, comps, and rewards for their play. Sign up at the casino to start earning!
Fremont Hotel FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Fremont Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV:
Fremont Hotel & Casino is the perfect location. They’re centrally located on the Fremont Street Experience and offer a variety of amenities that will make your stay unforgettable. The friendly team members are always happy to help you with anything you need, from gaming to delicious food options.
Plus, they have comfortable accommodations at an affordable price!
Stay at Fremont Hotel & Casino today and enjoy all the perks of staying in downtown Las Vegas! You won’t regret it!
Book your reservation now by clicking here.