Menopause The Musical Las Vegas is a side-splitting musical revue of four women experiencing “the change.” The show features singing and dancing to more than twenty-two hilarious parody songs from the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s.
For over sixteen years, Menopause the Musical has been a top Vegas show and is now the longest-running musical in Las Vegas.
The 90-minute GFour production stars Lisa Mack as the Professional Woman, Melinda Glib as the Iowa Housewife, Jacquelyn Holland-Wright as the Fading Soap Star, and Vita Corimbi as Earth Mother.
Know Before You Go
- Where is the Menopause the Musical Show? Harrah’s Cabaret at Harrah’s Las Vegas on 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- How much are tickets? Tickets start at $65 per ticket.
- When is the show? The show is six nights a week, Monday through Saturday with showtimes at 4:00 PM (except on Tuesdays) and 8:00 PM.
- How long is the show? The show runs for 90 minutes.
- Are there any age restrictions? Must be 14 years of age or older.
- How much are drinks? Drinks at one of Harrah’s bars or lounge range from $10-15 USD per drink.
- How much is parking? Parking at Harrah’s Las Vegas costs between $12 - $15 for self-parking and N/A for valet.
What to Expect at Menopause the Musical
This musical about the middle-aged female experience has had over 5,000 performances and outlasted every other show in Vegas because of the hilarity and relatability to the women’s menopause experiences. The show hysterically portrays the struggle of hot flashes, memory loss, and mood swings associated with menopause while maintaining a story of optimism and growth.
Harrah’s Cabaret hosts multiple shows a night, right on the strip. The stage is big enough to host artists, musicals, comedians, and burlesque acts while remaining an intimate setting. Make sure to grab a drink at the bar in the back!
The seating gets so close; you’re practically on stage. The traditional style of seating will place you around a circular table so that you can have a place to put your drinks while enjoying the show.
At Menopause The Musical, the characters sing through hormonal changes, one mood swing at a time.
The intimacy of the venue only exemplifies the talent of the four women as they belt out their notes. You’ll likely start tapping and humming along to popular hits such as Tina Turner’s “What’s Love Got To Do With It?” Or Cher’s “I’ve Got You, Babe.”
For the entirety of the 90-minute performance, the four characters, the professional woman, the Iowa housewife, the fading soap star, and the Earth mother, chronicle their menopausal struggles while making their way around a department store.
Not only are the lyrics a work of witty genius, but the uplifting nature of the script leaves room for validation of each guest’s personal experience. Whether as a supportive husband or as a son or daughter, there is so much relatability in the musical that people keep coming back!
Make sure to buy your ticket online before they’re sold out! They can be found on Harrah’s website for a starting price of $65. You won’t want to miss the most popular show in Vegas!