MJ Live Las Vegas is where the King of Pop, Michael Jackson’s music legacy, is remembered and honored through the superb performers of today.
The Las Vegas MJ Live Show at The STRAT Resort & Casino uses “tribute actors” who impersonate Michael Jackson and a time-honored show of the classics.
At this show, every person in the audience can dance, sing, laugh, and even cry as they reminisce on all the Michael Jackson hits they love. The show features singing performances of MJ’s significant hits such as “Thriller,” “Bad,” “Beat It,” and more!
No matter what your favorite Michael Jackson song is, you’re sure to see it performed with all the zest and energy of Michael Jackson himself.
Know Before You Go
- When is the show? The MJ Live Las Vegas Show runs daily and starts at 7:00 PM. Doors open to guests at 6:00 PM.
- How much does a ticket cost? Tickets start at $56 for general admission.
- Where is MJ Live located? The show takes place in The STRAT Theater at The STRAT Hotel.
- How much is parking? There are valet and self-parking options, both of which are complimentary for show guests.
- How long is the show? This show lasts about 70 minutes from start to finish. There is no intermission.
- Additional notes: The show is family-friendly, but an adult must accompany children under 18. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to attend this show. Haze and strobe lighting effects are used in this show; if you have any medical conditions, such as epilepsy, the Las Vegas MJ Live Show may not be the right choice. The only bags allowed in The STRAT Theater are small purses that are 8×8″ maximum. All other bags will need to be checked in at the bell desk for the show’s duration or returned to your room.
MJ Live Overview
If you ever saw Michael Jackson in concert during his prime, you know just how much energy will be in this show. During the MJ Live Las Vegas Show, you’ll feel that same energy radiating from one of the four rotating tribute actors. Having multiple impersonators of Michael Jackson himself gives a fresh take to each show and allows shows to happen seven nights a week.
During the show itself, you’ll hear your favorite MJ hits, experience the iconic dance moves he brought to pop music, and build a new memory with your family. Be sure to practice your moonwalk before the show because there’s no doubt you’ll need to show it off during this 70-minute extravaganza!
Guests especially love the Jackson 5 feature of the show, the talented backup dancers and entourage that fill the stage, and the unbeatable impersonations of The King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Don’t miss this iconic, nostalgia-filled performance – get your tickets today!
The King of Pop is Back!
Buy your tickets for $56/ticket to the MJ Live Las Vegas show now to pay homage to the era of music that shaped so much!
Though we can’t bring MJ himself back to do this show, you’ll find the same energy and iconic hits that took the world by storm not so long ago at the MJ Live Show.
For those that knew and loved MJ, it’ll be that much more wonderful to get to share this experience with the younger people in your lives who didn’t have the opportunity to witness him in all his glory.