The Beatles are timeless, and their music has captivated audiences for generations. Those who enjoyed them in their prime have shared them with younger generations, creating a worldwide admiration for The Beatles that is strong today.
Cirque du Soleil paired the timelessness of the music with an artistic, psychedelic experience that has captivated audiences for years. This is a great show for all ages; the colors, dancing, acrobatic talent, and imaginative sets bring the classic hits to life in a unique way.
The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil is presented exclusively by The Mirage Resort and has been inspiring audiences since 2006. To make the experience even more unique, the show has 360-degree seating, so there really is no bad seat.
The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil is a three-time Grammy Award-winning show that gets rave reviews from guests. Come be a part of this colorful interpretation of a classic album.
The Beatles LOVE
Cirque du Soleil, Production
Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
7:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Know Before You Go To The Beatles LOVE
- Where is the show? The show is located at the LOVE Theater inside the Mirage Resort & Casino.
- How much are tickets? Ticket prices start at $105.
- How much is parking? Mirage charges $12 - $15 for self-parking and $18 - $30 for valet parking.
- When is the show? Shows occur every Tuesday – Saturday at both 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
- How long is the show? The show is 90 minutes long with no intermission.
- Are there age restrictions? Children 5 years of age and older are permitted and will need their own ticket to enjoy the show. Children under 5 years of age are not permitted to attend the show.
- Additional info: The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil features strobe lights, theatrical fog, audio music, and high-frequency sounds. Guests who are sensitive to any of these effects should attend the show only at their own risk. Pictures and videos are not permitted during the show. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
What to Expect at The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
Each song in the show is masterfully curated to delight all your senses. As you hear the renowned lyrics of “Strawberry Fields,” you’ll be captivated by a colorful set that helps tell the story of the song. You’ll see characters blow bubbles, drink tea, and dance along to the song, highlighting the wonderful weirdness of life!
The chorus to “Yesterday” came to Paul McCartney in a dream, and The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil’s interpretation of this features acrobatic dances through a dream world that will leave you questioning if you’re asleep or awake.
Each song is sure to leave you feeling more in awe than the last one. You’ll see talented performances of things you didn’t even know existed, like acrobatic roller skating! The performers and show creators are all held together by a mutual admiration for The Beatles and a deep connection to their portfolio of work.
Guests call this show “an explosion of sights, sounds, and colors.” No matter what is bringing you to Las Vegas in the first place, The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil will be a reason you keep coming back. Buy your tickets today!
If you’re a Beatles superfan, check out the “TOAST TO LOVE VIP” experience that will give you a chance to meet the performers and take a picture with these talented artists. The VIP experience is the only opportunity to meet the artists, so if you want to see the people behind the enchantment, this is the way to go.