Travel back in time to the medieval world of knights, horses, jousting, and Cornish hens! At the Tournament of Kings at Excalibur Resort & Casino, everyone will love the rowdy, thrilling, and delicious experience of dinner and a show.
While the knights are in the arena jousting to prove their worth, you’ll be living out your childhood dream of eating a multi-course meal with nothing but your hands.
That’s right, as you pull juicy pieces of Cornish hen off the bone, your eyes will be enthralled by the Tournament of Kings show down below
The Excalibur Tournament of Kings doesn’t stop at just jousting. The show takes audiences on the journey of a Prince trying to find his wife. Along the way, there are beautifully choreographed dances, knight-worthy competitions, and a lot of laughs.
This show is an updated version of “King Arthur’s Tournament” which ran for 9 years before the new and improved Tournament of Kings was brought to life.
Know Before You Go
- Where is the Tournament of Kings show? The show is located at King Arthur’s Arena inside Excalibur Resort & Casino.
- How much is parking? Excalibur charges for valet and self-parking, rates start at $12 - $15.
- When is the show? The show runs every day of the week except Tuesdays. Showtimes are 6:00 PM each day, with added 8:30 PM shows on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- How much does a ticket cost? Tickets start at $77 with dinner included.
- How long is the show? The show runs for 90 minutes including the dinner portion of the evening
- Are there age restrictions? All ages are welcome at the show; guests 3 and under are free if they sit on their parent’s lap and share a meal with an adult. Guest 4 and over will need a full-price ticket for their own seat and meal.
- Additional info: Guests with dietary restrictions need to call the Excalibur Box Office to inform the staff of their restrictions so they can be properly accommodated. This show features horses and is performed in an arena of dirt, so guests with asthma or severe allergies may be prone to a reaction. Backpacks and luggage items are not permitted in the arena. The Tournament of Kings reserves the right to search small bags and purses as they enter the venue.
What To Expect At The Tournament of Kings
Upon entrance to the arena, you’ll first enjoy an enticing medieval meal of Cornish hen, roasted potatoes, corn on the cobb, an apple square, and a dinner roll.
Don’t spend too much time looking for your silverware because the only utensils allowed are your fingers! As guests work their way through the meal, the show will start.
During the show, you’ll meet different characters, witness the athleticism of 10 different horses, see titanium swords throw sparks as they clang together, and maybe even witness a marriage proposal.
The Tournament of Kings sees several real marriage proposals each year, so if you’re lucky you might be at one of the shows that is packed with even more romance!
The best part about the Excalibur Tournament of Kings is that the audience plays a critical role in the show. During the gladiator battles, jousting tournaments, horse races, and sword fights, you’ll need to cheer and boo loudly to make this show a hit.
Get your cheering voices ready, show up with an empty stomach, and get ready to have fun! Purchase your tickets now to reserve your spot!