Green Valley Ranch Resort & Casino is a great place for travelers to enjoy the flavor of Las Vegas without the hustle of The Strip. This luxurious resort in Henderson, NV, offers guests so many amenities. On the casino floor, there is everything from a massive sportsbook to a poker room as well as a bingo hall!
Guests can also enjoy dining options of all kinds, including fine-dining or casual fare at any time of day. In addition, the pool complex features a relaxing environment that’s great for families. There’s even a movie theater on property!
What We Love About Green Valley Ranch Resort & Casino
- Green Valley Ranch Resort & Casino feels like a big resort on The Strip but without all the noise, chaos, and prices. It’s a luxury property that won’t kill your budget.
- There’s a lot to do at Green Valley Ranch Resort & Casino. The property has multiple restaurants, a movie theater, showroom, great lounges and bars, and a casino that has all the table games and slots you’re looking for.
- There are a lot of great sportsbooks in Las Vegas. There’s no doubt that Circa and Westgate lead the way. Green Valley Ranch’s sportsbook is one of the best in town. GVR offers sports bettors huge screens, great drink prices, and drink tickets with a $20 bet.
Green Valley Ranch Room Rate
Green Valley Ranch Resort Fee
Green Valley Ranch Check In/Out
Green Valley Ranch Hotel Amenities
What To Expect At Green Valley Ranch Resort & Casino
- The vibe at Green Valley Ranch changes dramatically depending on the time and day. But, in general, it’s a good vibe that attracts locals and serves an older demographic.
- If you’re from out of town, Green Valley Ranch is a long way away from the tourist areas. You’re a 20-30 minute drive to The Strip and 30-45 minutes from downtown. Rideshares and taxis will be very expensive. It’s best to rent a car.
- The prices are affordable. You can get a beer or cocktail for $5-$10 and enjoy great food from $10 per person.