What We Love About the Park MGM Resort & Casino
- Park MGM is a signature stay for those who love to be entertained. The resort plays host to iconic Las Vegas performance residencies, immersive club experiences, and more.
- A variety of cuisines are easy to find while staying at the Park MGM Las Vegas. From Italian to French to Korean-Mexican fusion, there is something for even the pickiest of eaters at Park MGM.
- The clubs, bars, and lounges at Park MGM are beautifully curated experiences for guests. Due to Park MGM’s innovative and experimental spirit, there is always something new to experience while staying at the Park MGM Resort. If your form of entertainment is relaxation, Park MGM also offers a chic pool oasis and a spa with an expansive list of services.
- The Park Theater is easy to access for guests staying at the Park MGM Las Vegas. Artists like Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, and more touring artists grace the Park Theater stage and entertain up to 5,200 guests. Depending on the seat, guests are typically just 145 feet away from the stage!
What to Expect at the Park MGM Las Vegas
- Park MGM embraces modern and classic style, which is reflected in its décor throughout the entire resort. Sophisticated yet comfortable, Park MGM champions thoughtful collections of art and design in its rooms, suites, and public spaces. Overall, the atmosphere feels calm, cool, and collected.
- Whether guests are looking for a fine-dining experiences or a casual bite to eat, there are a wide variety of dining options when it comes to experience and cost. Expect any meal to cost between $12-$40 dollars.
- It is easy to customize your experience at the Park MGM. Guests can select from a range of rooms and suites depending on their style, personal preferences, or comfort needs, as well as their budget. Rooms start at $45/night and guests can spend that extra money for excellent views of The Strip or excellently curated suite experiences.
The Park MGM Resort Rooms & Suites
Park MGM Resort does an excellent job of mixing modern and classic styles for a fresh, comfortable stay no matter the occasion. The resort offers standard King and Double Queen room options for guests that are smoke-free and pet friendly (depending on the room). For views of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip, guests can upgrade their room to have that coveted view.
Suites at the Park MGM Resort cater to guest preferences and needs regarding atmosphere and comfort. The Stay Well Suites at the Park MGM Resort elevate the guest experience with a series of luxury amenities such as in-room aromatherapy, high-quality memory foam mattresses, specialized lighting, air purification systems, and more.
On the other end of the spectrum, the NoMad Suites at the resort are for art and design enthusiasts. The suites feature curated art collections, marble bathrooms, and more thoughtful design elements. Perfect for those looking for a truly immersive stay at the Park MGM Las Vegas.
If you can’t afford a room with a view or one of the many suites at the Park MGM Las Vegas, do not fret! Standard rooms start at $45/night with a $39/night resort fee. Regardless of the room or suite, guests have access to all the wonderful facilities at Park MGM, from the pool complex, spa, and fitness center to the huge selection of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and casinos right at the hotel.
Park MGM charges all guests for parking, self-parking costs between $12 - $15, valet costs between $18 - $30.
Park MGM Room Rate
Park MGM Resort Fee
Park MGM Check In/Out
Park MGM Hotel Amenities
The Park MGM Resort & Casino Pools and Spa
The Park MGM Resort’s pool complex has three pools, two bars, and endless opportunities to soak up the sun and relax. Surrounded by palm trees and mint green furniture and décor, the pool oasis at Park MGM offers a poolside bar and food services to get guests into the groove of unwinding in a chic, modern style.
Reserve extra-soft lounge chairs, daybeds, or cabanas that hold up to 10 friends for your pool day! For a truly memorable experience, inquire with the hotel staff about the Park Bungalow. The bungalow is the perfect, private hideaway for up to 10 people and includes a dedicated server, multiple lounge chairs, umbrellas, and more! Make sure to book this in advance as it is popular and large groups love having the space to themselves.
Need some Me-Time? Head to the Park MGM Spa for a massage, as well as facial and body treatments. If you haven’t booked a spa service, guests can utilize the spa’s sauna, jacuzzi, and steam room for $30.
Restaurants & Bars at Park MGM Las Vegas
Looking to experience a variety of Italian eateries in one space? Eataly has you covered. At this Italian Marketplace, you can browse dozens of authentic Italian dining options and cooking products in one place. Eataly is a great option for those who want to learn more about and experience one of the most beloved cuisines in the world!
Get a taste of Chicago while in Las Vegas at Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar! This Chicago-style steakhouse infuses French style and fine dining with something more casual and exciting for The Strip.
A long night out calls for late-night bites, and NoMad Bar is serving up perfect pairings of late-night snacks and cocktails. The refined and exciting food and drink menus earned the bar its “Best Bar in America” title in 2017, even ranking #3 in the entire world.
Inspired by the Library of NoMad in New York, NoMad Library serves up continental American classics, from fresh, raw oysters to seared steaks and beautifully curated side dishes. The décor alone gives this dining experience an over-the-top, old-fashioned vibe, perfect for a more formal sit-down meal!
If you’re not a morning person but still want to experience the joy that is brunch, Primrose serves all-you-can-drink sparkling rosé and brunch until 2 PM, every day. Whether you’re looking for a lighter meal or something hearty, Primrose has an excellent range of menu items that can satisfy everyone in your crew.
Transport yourself to Central Italy through a meal at Manzo, a luxury Italian restaurant that serves guests family-style. Manzo sources local produce from surrounding regions and states to create high-profile entrees year-round. You’ll love seeing and smelling the three-tier wood-burning oven that sits right in the center of the restaurant!
Los Angeles’ Koreatown came to Las Vegas in the form of Best Friend, a Mexican-Korean fusion restaurant right at the Park MGM. The casual atmosphere is finger-licking fun and a budget-friendly option for those seeking quality, low-cost meals while in Vegas!
Fried chicken lovers, look no further. The master chefs behind restaurants like Juniper and Ivy have come together to create The Crack Shack, a Southern California comfort food joint in Las Vegas. The restaurant is known for its “Crack Spice,” which the chicken on the menu is doused in for the fullest flavor!
Things to Do at the Park MGM Las Vegas
On The Record is Park MGM’s newest club immerses its guests in a music-loving experience unlike any other. The club is a speakeasy, hidden behind a record store entrance next to the casino, and offers multiple spaces where you can dance the night away or relax your way into the early morning hours.
Juniper Cocktail Lounge is a love letter to gin enthusiasts around the world. Named after the berry that gives us gin, Juniper has the largest selection of gin in Las Vegas and the bartenders know how to whip up an excellent gin-inspired cocktail.
Traverse across Mexico through the huge selection of mezcals and tequilas at Mama Rabbit! Watch margarita carts go by as you enjoy the bar’s multiple spacious rooms, a double-sided bar, and live entertainment.
Shows at the Park MGM Resort & Casino Las Vegas
A stay at the Park MGM Resort is not complete without checking out the Park Theater. Park Theater creates an intimate experience for guests as they are only 145 feet from performances happening on the stage! The theater is home to the residencies of Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars, as well as a space for touring artists to come and put on a great show.
Gambling on Park MGM’s Casino Floor
Enjoy your favorite table games like Blackjack or Texas Hold ‘Em or classic slot machines and games at Park MGM’s Casino. Guests can also gather under the Tiffany glass ceiling of the High Limit Table Games space for a refined and thrilling experience. For sports lovers, grab a drink at BetMGM Sportbook & Bar for a comfortable and delicious gameday.