The STRAT Hotel Las Vegas is on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip. Rooms at The STRAT start at $39/night.
The STRAT Review
What We Like
- The SkyPod observation deck and rides are really cool.
- Top Of The World is a one-of-a-kind restaurant.
- LA Comedy Club is a great place to see live standup.
- Free parking.
What We Don’t Like
- It’s a long way from other resorts on The Strip.
- Drinks and food are way overpriced considering the location.
The STRAT Hotel Las Vegas is a standalone casino on The Strip near the Las Vegas Boulevard Gateway Arches. It’s a long way from other resorts on The Strip, but it’s worth it for the SkyPod observation deck and rides, Top Of The World restaurant, and LA Comedy Club. Drinks and food are way overpriced considering the location, but that’s to be expected on The Strip.