The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is a luxury hotel experience right in the action of The Strip. Featuring 5,030 larger-than-average suites, a world-class spa, luxury shopping at the Grand Canal Shoppes, fine dining and casual restaurants, and entertainment that could last for days, the Venetian sets itself apart from other hotel options on the strip. Here’s why:
What We Love About the Venetian
- Rooms at the Venetian resort are almost twice the size of your average Las Vegas hotel room on the Strip. Each suite comes with a living room area for entertaining, a Roman tub fit for royalty, and 24-hour in-suite dining. The rooms alone make for a comfortable ad luxurious stay!
- Easy access to a wide variety of cuisines within the Venetian Las Vegas’ restaurant scene. Whether you’re craving a taste of the sea or southern comfort food, there is a restaurant or bar for everyone at the Venetian resort.
- Guests staying at the Venetian have the luxury of wandering through the Grand Canal Shoppes. At the Grand Canal Shoppes, transport yourself to the streets of Venice with over 160+ stores lining the canal running through the best shopping mall in Las Vegas.
- Entertainment is not hard to come by here. Las Vegas is known for dazzling visitors from around the world with show stopping acts, and the Venetian is no exception. Home to some of the best clubs and cocktail lounges and iconic performances in Las Vegas, the Venetian never fails to impress every time you stay.
What to Expect at the Venetian
- The resort itself is a tribute to the extravagance and warmth of Italy. Enjoy the relaxed vibe of old-world Italy while surrounding yourself with modern luxuries and comforts.
- The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas hosts an array of both premier and casual dining experiences. For a more cost-efficient dining option, there is also a deliciously curated, affordable food court on-site. Many of the restaurants at the Venetian have a focus on Italian cuisine, but with 40+ options there is truly something for everyone. Expect to spend anywhere from $15 to $25 per person, per meal.
- You could spend your entire time in Vegas at the Venetian resort. There is so much to do and see throughout the grounds, such as swimming in one of the ten pools available to guests, hitting the expansive casino, indulging in one of the 90+ spa services available at Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness, taking a gondola ride through the resort’s canal, and so much more.
The Venetian Las Vegas: Hotel Rooms & Suites
Guests can relax and unwind in the suites of either the Venetian or Pallazzo towers. The rooms truly are individual suites – even the most standard room is almost twice the size of your average hotel room on the Las Vegas strip, equipped with a separated living room, luxury bedding, a massive bathroom, and 24-hour room service. Beyond your already spacious standard suites, Premier Suites are available for that extra touch of décor and more space during your stay.
Compared to other hotels on The Strip, standard suites at the Venetian Las Vegas are priced fairly given the quality, comfort, and amenities included. Plus, the resort promises customers the best price guarantee: if you find a better rate elsewhere, they’ll match it.
The Venetian offers a variety of Top Tier suites and penthouses if you’re seeking unmatched hospitality and an unforgettable stay. Ranging from 1,850 to 8,000 square feet of luxury, these suites and penthouses are equipped with top-of-the-line and luxurious accommodations, from jetted bathtubs to personal theaters or workout rooms, limo service to 24-hour butler service, the Top Tier suites are a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Suites range across both the Venetian and Palazzo towers, offering Executive King Suites all the way up to the Chairman’s Penthouse. Both towers offer excellent views of the twinkling lights of The Strip.
The Venetian Las Vegas offers a beautiful spread of amenities to hotel guests. These include access to 10 pools across the property, cabanas, a four-star spa, 24-hour in-suite dining services, and more. Guests can also rent cars and work with the Resort Concierge to put together a stellar itinerary during their time in Vegas.
The Venetian charges a $45/per night Resort Fee that is not included in suite rates, meaning it will not be reflected in your reservation’s quoted grand total. This rate includes access to the two fitness facilities on-site, in-suite WiFi or Ethernet access, boarding pass printing, unlimited local and toll-free calls, and access to Pressreader, an app with thousands of newspapers and magazines for guests to enjoy.
Parking at the Venetian is free, whether you’re staying there or just visiting for the day. There are two complimentary parking lots with valet service on the property. The Venetian remains one of the few hotels on The Strip that do not utilize paid parking.
Venetian Room Rate
Venetian Resort Fee
Venetian Check In/Out
Venetian Hotel Amenities
The Venetian Pools
The Venetian Oasis was just recently renovated to bring an even more luxurious experience to guests. The Venetian Pool Deck stretches across two acres of the Venetian’s sun-kissed property. The deck includes 4 large pools, 3 of them being infinity style, a splash pad, ledgers on the sides of each pool, and daybeds in the center of each pool, an extremely contemporary and comfortable set-up.
Cabana experiences are available for those seeking an upgraded experience while poolside. For an extra cost, you can upgrade to have your own private cabana equipped with a flat-screen tv, sofas with charging stations, and even a personal bar and stocked mini-fridge.
Restaurants & Bars at the Venetian
Created by Chef David Chang, Majordomo Meat & Fish blends a mixture of traditional smokehouse flavors with an elegant twist. For a fine dining option on The Strip, Majordomo is the best there is.
Cut isn’t your average steakhouse. They offer the freshest produce and cuts of meat you can find on The Strip. The menu spans different continents and flavor profiles, sure to deliver nothing but the best for any guest.
Share the comfort of southern flavors at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, where farm-to-table ingredients is the norm. In the spirit of southern hospitality, the restaurant is rooted in togetherness, family, and tradition.
Imagine a 50s diner with a modern twist – that’s Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer, brought to you by Vegas’ own chef Chris Barish. You get the classic burger joint staples in an updated, downtown atmosphere. You can’t go to Black Tap and not try a CrazyShake!
Buddy Valastro brought his Jersey roots to Vegas with Buddy V’s Ristorante! This is a casual Italian joint perfect for the whole family. Since this is the restaurant of the Cake Boss himself, Buddy V’s is serving up killer dessert options in addition to the Italian classics.
New Orleans style and flavors meet your steakhouse favorites at Delmonico Steakhouse. Created by chef Emeril Lagasse, enjoy the modern feel of the space, the delicious entrees, and a glass of one of their many fine whiskeys.
For an Asian-inspired meal, head to Mott 32. Experience the culture of Hong Kong with classic flavors from across Asia. People rave about Mott’s apple-wood smoked Peking Duck, a must-try for this fine dining experience.
Considered one of the best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas, Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano cooks up fresh pasta every night right in front of your eyes. Matteo’s matches the warm, Italian spirit of the Venetian resort through its atmosphere and its cooking!
Things To Do at the Venetian
If shopping is high on your priority list for Las Vegas, do it at the Grand Canal Shoppes. Luxury shopping is made easy here, with over 160 brand name stores, but shopping is also simply an experience here: a canal of water runs through the center of this Venetian-themed space, allowing guests to people watch and embark on a gondola ride.
While the Venetian is close to and home to many clubs and lounges, Tao Nightclub is by the far the most iconic. Celebrities like Madonna, Jay Z, and more have visit or frequent Tao because of its expansive selection of bars, private skyboxes, dance floor, and terrace that overlooks the Las Vegas skyline.
No trip to the Venetian is complete without a Gondola Ride. Drift past the cobblestone streets, tall arches, and shoppers of the Grand Canal Shoppes along the literal Grand Canal. Gondola rides are available both indoors and outdoors, so take your pick, but don’t miss out on this experience!
Shows at the Venetian
Found right at the resort, the Venetian Theatre hosts artists, bands, and performers throughout the year, making it easy for hotel guests to catch a show during their time in Vegas. For upcoming shows and dates, head to the Venetian’s website.
Get whisked into the mysterious and attractive world of Atomic Saloon Show, a riotous show set in the Wild West. Indulge in the sights of acrobatics, cowboys, showgirls, nuns, and more, all while drinking a specialty cocktail at Madame Boozy Skunkton’s.
The Venetian Casino
Home to not one but two casinos, the Venetian resort offers double the fun and double the luck. The Venetian Las Vegas has a variety of table games and slot machines for guests to choose from, but they also boast a room dedicated to poker (aptly known as the Venetian Poker Room) and another for a race and sportsbook. The casino keeps things fresh and interesting by hosting several events throughout the year to keep guests entertained and coming back for more.
Looking for a luxury resort in Las Vegas?
The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas is the epitome of luxury, comfort, and beauty for those who want a variety of options during their Las Vegas experience. From the dining options to infinity pools, or luxury shopping and gondola rides, there is so much to see and explore at the Venetian alone.