Have you ever wanted to stay in a historic Las Vegas hotel?
Golden Gate Hotel & Casino is one of the most iconic buildings in Las Vegas. The small casino beams with an energetic vibe and offers guests a unique vintage Las Vegas experience.
Located in Downtown Las Vegas, Golden Gate offers guests a unique vintage Las Vegas atmosphere. The small casino beams with an energetic vibe. The hotel offers over 100 rooms and suites, just steps from all the action of Fremont Street Experience.
Whether you’re looking for a place to stay or want to gamble your night away, Golden Gate has something for everyone!
Book your next vacation at Golden Gate today!
What We Love About Golden Gate
- The Golden Gate is a storied piece of Las Vegas history. Throughout the hotel and casino, you’ll find historical gems. From old slot machines to original guest books, the property is full of memories.
- The casino may be small, but it is one of the most lively and fun spots to gamble on Fremont Street. There’s rarely a dull night inside Golden Gate’s casino.
- The location is great! Directly across the street from the brand-new Circa resort and Plaza, which has the best downtown odds.
Golden Gate Room Rate
Golden Gate Resort Fee
Golden Gate Check In/Out
Golden Gate Hotel Amenities
What To Expect At Golden Gate
- The vibe at Golden Gate is upbeat, lively, and super-fun! The mixture of low ceilings, party music, and small rooms bring out an incredibly unique experience to Golden Gate.
- It’s an old building. While renovations have taken place throughout the years, the bones of a building over 100 years old exist. So unless you’re staying in the suites, expect tiny rooms with old building problems.
- It’s a very affordable place to stay (plus guests get two passes to Stadium Swim at Circa). There is no food on the property, but there are two bars (one inside and one outside) with reasonably priced drinks.
Golden Gate Rooms & Suites
The hotel offers a unique vintage Vegas experience where guests can enjoy the iconic and luxurious style of Las Vegas in its past glory.
Golden Gate Rooms
The standard guest rooms will take you back in time. You can stay in the original rooms when the hotel was built in 1906 when the rooms were just $1/night. The rooms are tiny and are decorated with an art deco style that’s comfortable and sleek.
Chances are your guest room will be next to Fremont Street Experience, and you will hear all the sounds and life. They are some of the cheapest rooms in all of Las Vegas. The downside, if you’re not a sound sleeper or need space, these rooms may not be right for you.
Golden Gate Suites
The suites at Golden Gate offer a luxurious experience. The suites are the newest rooms at the hotel, away from the loud noises of Fremont Street. Your suite offers great amenities like a rainfall shower, a comfortable California king bed, and a sectional sofa. Don’t let the hotel’s age fool you. The suites at Golden Gate are comfortable and great for a weekend of partying downtown.
Golden Gate Amenities
There is no pool at the hotel. However, they offer guests two free passes to Circa’s Stadium Swim for each day. The hotel has an in-house concierge, access to The D’s fitness center, and various meeting spaces available.
Resort Fees & Parking
Bars at Golden Gate
There are two bars at Golden Gate, including one of our favorite video poker bars in downtown Las Vegas. Bar Prohibition honors the hotels storied past as a wild west watering hole and the frequent hangout of The Rat Pack. The bar offers video poker machines that feature progressives, lots of TVs to watch all the big games, and a great list of beers, wines, and cocktails.
OneBar is on the Fremont Street Experience and features dancing bikini bartenders. It’s a refreshing way to let loose with your favorite frozen drink, ice-cold beers, and cocktails!
Golden Gate Casino
The casino is small but vibrant at the Golden Gate. It may be the oldest casino in Las Vegas, but it’s a youthful experience with Dancing Dealers, lots of gambling, and a great atmosphere.
The casino features all the popular table games and slot machines. From Blackjack to Buffalo, you’ll find your favorite way to win at Golden Gate.
Get in on the action and bet your favorite teams at the Circa Sportsbook inside the casino. The compact sportsbook has a video wall for watching the biggest sporting events and makes it easy to place bets without waiting in long lines.
Golden Gate FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Golden Gate in Las Vegas, NV:
Golden Gate Hotel & Casino is a historic hotel in Las Vegas, NV
Golden Gate’s history dates back to 1906, when the building was constructed. The casino is the oldest in Las Vegas.
The hotel offers guests two free passes to Stadium Swim at Circa for each day they stay there.
Golden Gate also features two bars, OneBar on Fremont Street Experience and Bar Prohibition inside the casino, which honors its storied past as a wild west watering hole frequented by The Rat Pack.
Golden Gate offers guests an affordable place to stay with small rooms that are decorated with art deco-style.
The hotel is the perfect place for an affordable weekend of partying on Fremont Street Experience while staying comfortable.
Book your room for $20/night at Golden Gate right now.