87+ Ways To Celebrate Your Birthday In Vegas In 2024
If you’re looking for the ultimate birthday celebration, look no further than Las Vegas!…
By Jeremy Koering
Updated September 22, 2023
If you’re looking for the ultimate birthday celebration, look no further than Las Vegas! With endless possibilities for fun and excitement, you’re sure to have a birthday you’ll never forget.
From fabulous shows and world-class dining to thrilling rides and gambling, there’s something for everyone in Vegas. And with so many birthday ideas to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect way to celebrate your big day.
Vegas Birthday Ideas
There’s no place quite like Sin City to celebrate your birthday! Vegas is the perfect destination for a birthday celebration, whether you’re looking for non-stop partying or a more low-key getaway.
So what are you waiting for? Here are 87+ birthday ideas to help you plan the ultimate birthday trip to Vegas:
- Get a group together and hit up one of Vegas’ many nightclubs. Popular spots include Omnia Nightclub, Hakkasan Las Vegas, and Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub.
- Spend a day pool hopping at some of Vegas’ hottest hotels, such as Mandalay Bay Beach, Circa’s Stadium Swim, and Encore Beach Club.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with a Sky Jump jump off The STRAT.
- Have a birthday cake from one of Vegas’ many famous bakeries, such as Cake Boss’ Carlo’s Bakery.
- Ride ATVs or UTVs through the desert with American Adventure Tours.
- See the sights from above with a helicopter tour of Las Vegas.
- Grab a cocktail at The Chandelier Bar inside The Cosmopolitan.
- Have a birthday dinner at one of Gordon Ramsay’s restaurants in Vegas, such as Gordon Ramsay Steak or HELL’S KITCHEN.
- Tour The Strip in style on an open-air double-decker bus with Big Bus Tours.
- Have a Happy Half Hour and get a bird’s eye view of Vegas with a ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel.
- Get a cocktail and enjoy the view at Legacy Club at Circa.
- Take a gondola ride through the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian.
- See Absinthe, the best show in Las Vegas.
- Enjoy a steak dinner at Delmonico’s Steakhouse inside The Venetian.
- Shop till you drop at Fashion Show Mall or The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.
- Get your game on at Topgolf Las Vegas, where you can play golf, eat, and drink all in one spot.
- Watch the Bellagio Fountains dance to music in front of the hotel.
- Visit Seven Magic Mountains, an art installation in the desert outside of Vegas.
- Hike to the top of Mt. Charleston for breathtaking views of the desert.
- Go to Omega Mart for a one-of-a-kind experience.
- See Carrot Top, the best comedy show in Las Vegas, for a night of laughs.
- Get tickets to see one of Vegas’ many professional sports teams in action like the Golden Knights, Raiders, Aviators, or Aces.
- Go to a NASCAR race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Catch a show at the world-renowned The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
- Get a group together and go paintballing in the desert.
- Drive out to Red Rock Canyon for a day of hiking and picnicking.
- Play putt-putt at Kiss: By Monster Mini Golf inside the Rio Hotel & Casino.
- Learn about the history of organized crime in America at the Mob Museum.
- Listen to live music at the House of Blues or Brooklyn Bowl.
- Party the night away downtown at Commonwealth.
- For a bird’s-eye view of the city, go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas.
- Take the elevator to the top of The STRAT SkyPod Tower for unbeatable views.
- Attend one of Vegas’ many annual festivals, such as the Electric Daisy Carnival or Life Is Beautiful.
- See a concert by your favorite artist at one of the city’s many music venues.
- Visit Lake Mead for a day of exploring and hiking.
- Go horseback riding in Red Rock Canyon or Valley of Fire State Park.
- Get a group together and go go-karting at SPEEDVEGAS or Vegas Superkarts.
- Attend a pool party at one of Vegas’ many world-famous hotels.
- Eat at a popular Vegas buffet like Bacchanal or Wicked Spoon.
- Check out the Fremont Street Experience for a taste of old Vegas.
- Stop by M&M’s World to stock up on sweet treats.
- Go see a show Cirque du Soleil performance.
- Stroll down the Las Vegas Strip to take in all the sights and sounds.
- Play some classic arcade games at the Pinball Hall of Fame.
- Splash around at Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas water park.
- Ride roller coasters and other thrilling rides at Adventuredome.
- Visit the Neon Museum to see vintage signs from old Vegas casinos and hotels.
- Take a walk through the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens at The Bellagio.
- Go on a tour of the Hoover Dam.
- Visit Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park.
- Get up close and personal with sharks at Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium.
- Hit the casino floor and try your luck at the tables or slots.
- Ride the Big Apple roller coaster at New York-New York.
- Indulge in some luxury shopping at the upscale malls on The Strip like The Shops at Crystals.
- Enjoy a rowdy night out and see Atomic Saloon Show by Spiegelworld.
- Have tea time at The Tea Lounge inside the Waldorf Astoria.
- Indulge in a spa day at one of Vegas’ many luxury spas, such as Qua Baths & Spa inside Caesars Palace.
- Grab a bite to eat at In-N-Out Burger, Shake Shack, or any other iconic American restaurant.
- Visit the Springs Preserve to learn about the history of Las Vegas and see some native wildlife.
- Take a dip in one of Vegas’ best pools, including those at the Caesars Palace or Bellagio.
- Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon or Hoover Dam.
- Spend an evening stargazing in the desert sky.
- Explore one of Vegas’ many neighborhoods, such as Chinatown, and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens for a sweet treat.
- Have a picnic lunch in one of Vegas’ many beautiful parks, such as Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
- Play a round of golf at one of the city’s many world-class golf courses.
- Pose for photos in front of some of Vegas’ most iconic landmarks, such as the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign.
- Visit the Comedy Cellar at the Rio for a night of standup comedy.
- Get a beer at Main Street Station Casino, Brewery & Hotel or Ellis Island Casino & Brewery.
- Visit Madame Tussauds wax museum to see lifelike replicas of celebrities.
- Stay the night at Wynn Las Vegas for a night of luxury.
- Get drinks at the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay for a stunning view of the city.
- Slide through the Shark Tank at Golden Nugget.
- Go to Area 15 for a night of fun and games.
- See Big Elvis at the Piano Bar inside Harrah’s Las Vegas.
- Try your hand at poker at one of Vegas’ many casinos.
- See Piff The Magic Dragon at Flamingo Las Vegas, the best magic show in las Vegas.
- Listen to live music at The Sand Dollar Downtown inside the Plaza Hotel & Casino.
- Go to The Hunger Games: The Exhibition and see props and costumes from the movies.
- Fly high on the zip line at SlotZilla at Fremont Street Experience or Fly LINQ at The LINQ Promenade.
- Get a milkshake with cake at Black Tap, one of the best dessert places in Vegas.
- Journey through the Titanic Artifact Exhibition and see real artifacts from the ship.
- Watch and bet on a game at Circa, the best sportsbook in Las Vegas.
- Shoot guns at Machine Guns Vegas, The Range 702, or Strip Gun Club.
- Solve a mystery at one of the best escape rooms in Vegas, such as The Escape Game Las Vegas, Saw, or Blair Witch Escape Rooms.
- See the mermaids at Silverton Casino Hotel.
- Check out the amazing art collection at Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.
- Join a pub crawl to hit up some of Vegas’ best bars in one night.
Celebrate Your Birthday In Vegas
Celebrating your birthday in Vegas is the perfect way to enjoy a fun and exciting birthday. With so many possibilities for things to do, you’re sure to have a birthday that you’ll never forget.
Whether you want to explore the city, try your hand at some gambling, or see some of the best shows in town, there’s something for everyone in Las Vegas. I hope this list provides some helpful ideas for celebrating your birthday in style!